Choose from the list the substances with which hydrochloric acid interacts 1) chlorine 2) sodium oxide 3) oxygen 4) zinc 5) sulfur (VI) oxide 6) lithium hydroxide?
Hydrochloric acid will behave differently with the listed substances:
1. chlorine – does not react;
2. sodium oxide – reacts (salt and water are formed);
3. oxygen – does not react;
4. zinc – reacts (salt and hydrogen are formed);
5. sulfur oxide (VI) – does not react;
6. lithium hydroxide – reacts (forms salt and water).
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.