North of Mesopotamia (Assyria):
1. A temperate climate prevailed here, snow could fall in winter, and it often rained in spring and autumn;
2. The territory here was hilly, the Tigris and Euphrates rivers were far from each other;
3. The northern region of Mesopotamia was not so favorable for agriculture, but had mineral resources.
South Mesopotamia (Babylon):
1. Here the climate was dry and hot, in winter there was no snow and it rarely rained;
2. The territory here was more flat, the Tigris and Euphrates rivers were close to each other, there were frequent floods;
3. The southern region was the most favorable for the development of agriculture, there were practically no mineral resources as such.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.