During the time t = 4.0 min, the tractor covered the distance s = 1.2 km. What path will it cover in time t1 = 0.50 hours if it moves at the same speed?
To solve the problem, you need to bring the values to one unit
Option 1 time in minutes, speed in km / m
1) V = S / t V = 1.2 km / 4m = 0.3 km / m – tractor speed
2) t1 = 0.5 h 1 h = 60 m t1 = 0.5 * 60 = 30 m – converting hours into minutes
3) S = t * V S1 = t1 * V = 30 * 0.3 = 9 km – the distance that the tractor will travel in time t1
Option 2 time in hours, speed in km / h
1) t = 4 minutes = 4/60 = 1/15 hours – converting minutes into hours
2) V = S / t V = 1.2 / 1/15 = 18 km / h – tractor speed
3) S = t * V S = 18 * 0.5 = 9 km – the distance that the tractor will travel in time t1
Answer: 9 km
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.