1. Northeast monsoon current. Winds blow from land to the ocean during the winter season.
2. Indian countercurrent. Occurs in winter.
3. Monson current. The north-east direction of winter winds becomes south-west in the summer season.
4. Indian equatorial current. Less subject to seasonal changes.
5. Mozambican current. Part of the South Indian Equatorial Current moves south through the Mozambique Channel.
6. Western current. Goes east and also into the Indian Ocean.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.