Find the perimeter of a quadrilateral if its sides are proportional to the numbers 3,4,5 and 8, and the largest side is 10.5 cm larger than the smallest.
1) Determine how much larger the number of the larger side is than the number of the smaller side of the quadrangle in the ratio of the sides of the quadrilateral.
8 – 3 = 5.
2) How many centimeters are there in one piece?
10.5 / 5 = 2.1 centimeters.
3) What is one side of the quadrangle equal to?
2.1 * 3 = 6.3 centimeters.
4) What is the other side equal to?
2.1 * 4 = 8.4 centimeters.
5) What is the third party equal to?
2.1 * 5 = 10.5 centimeters.
6) What is the fourth side equal to?
2.1 * 8 = 16.8 centimeters.
7) Find the perimeter.
6.3 + 8.4 + 10.5 + 16.8 = 42 centimeters.
Answer: The perimeter is 42 centimeters.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.