1. Р – perimeter (total length of all sides).
2. P of triangle ABC = AB + BC + AC.
AB = BC according to the condition of the problem.
AM = CM, since the median BM divides the AC side into two equal segments. AC = 2AM.
3. Replace AC with 2AM, BC with AB:
P triangle ABC = AB + AB + 2AM = 2 (AB + AM).
4. P triangle ABM = AB + AM + BM = 34 centimeters.
AB + AM = 34 – BM = 34 – 11 = 23 centimeters.
5. P triangle ABC = 2 x 23 = 46 centimeters.
Answer: P of triangle ABC is 46 centimeters.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.