1.For what purpose did Antony and Octavian enter into an alliance? 2. How did Antony and Octavian share power after defeating the Republicans? 3. What role did Cleopatra play in Antony’s defeat near Cape Aktius? 4. What positions did Octavian Augustus occupy in Rome after the victory over Antony? 5. Who owns the names Patron. Horace. Virgil? What are these Romans famous for?
1. To fight the supporters of the republic.
2. Antony became the ruler of the eastern provinces, Octavian received control of the West and remained in Rome.
3. Cleopatra gave the order to withdraw the Egyptian fleet from the battle.
4. He constantly bore the title of emperor and commanded all Roman troops. He was a lifelong tribune of the people, a high priest, and was elected consul many times.
5. The rich man Maecenas patronized the poets, the poet Horace. Virgil’s poem “Aeneid”.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.