Functions of the somatic nervous system.
December 30, 2020
* An important function of the somatic nervous system is the transfer of information from the structures of the brain, as well as the spinal cord to muscle fibers
* Regulation of activity and body position in direct dependence on external stimuli
* processing information from the senses
* fast reactions to changing environmental conditions
* orientation in space
* purposefulness of movements of all parts of the body
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.