Pros of human influence on nature:
1) creation of parks and reserves to preserve rare species of animals and plants;
2) creation of treatment facilities;
3) maintenance of dry areas, artificial irrigation.
Cons of human influence on nature:
1) the destruction of many species of animals, deforestation;
2) air pollution;
3) the release of chemical fertilizers and waste into water and land.
If each person begins to think about his behavior and does not harm nature, we will be able to preserve it and convey it to our descendants.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.