In the form of what compounds do the metals potassium, magnesium, chromium and zinc occur in nature? Write down the chemical formulas for these compounds.
Magnesium is predominantly found in seawater – Mg 0.12-0.13%
The main types of magnesia raw materials:
– carnallite – MgCl2 • KCl • 6H2O (Mg 8.7%)
– bischofite – MgCl2 • 6H2O (Mg 11.9%),
– kieserite – MgSO4 • H2O (Mg 17.6%),
– epsomite – MgSO4 • 7H2O (Mg 16.3%),
– brucite – Mg (OH) 2 (Mg 41.6%).
Potassium is found in the earth’s crust and is 1.84%. Such compounds are known:
– KCl – sylvin
– NaCl KCL-sylvinite
– K₂CO₃ – potash
– KCl MgCl₂ 6H₂O -carnallite
Sphalerite is a zinc mineral. Varieties:
– ZnS zinc blende
– ZnO – zincite
– ZnCO₃ -galmey
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.