1) 2Li + Cu (NO3) 2 = 2LiNO3 + Cu – by the interaction of metallic lithium with a copper salt, lithium, as a more active metal, displaces copper from the compound, forming copper nitrate.
2) LiOH + HNO3 = LiNO3 + H2O – lithium hydroxide interacts with nitrate acid, forming lithium nitrate and water.
3) Li2O + 2HgNO3 = 2LiNO3 + Hg2O – lithium oxide interacts with the mercury salt, forming mercury oxide and lithium nitrate.
4) 2Li + 2НNO3 = 2LiNO3 + Н2 – metallic lithium interacts with nitrate acid, forming lithium nitrate and hydrogen.
5) Li2SO4 + Ba (NO3) 2 = 2LiNO3 + BaSO4 – the lithium salt interacts with the barium salt, forming new salts of lithium nitrate and barium sulfate.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.