Make the reaction equation: CuO- Cu- CuCl2- Cu (NO3) 2- Cu- CuO
July 26, 2021
1. Reaction of copper oxide with hydrogen, 150-250 ° C.
CuO + H2 = Cu + H2O.
2. Reaction of metallic copper with chlorine.
Cu + Cl2 = CuCl2.
3. The reaction of exchange of copper and silver salts.
CuCl2 + 2AgNO3 = Cu (NO3) 2 + 2AgCl.
4. Formation of free copper.
3Cu (NO3) 2 + 2Al = 2Al (NO3) 3 + 3Cu.
5. Combustion of copper in excess of oxygen, 400-500 ° C.
2Cu + O2 = 2CuO.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.