Make up the reaction equation: Ba- BaO- Ba (OH) 2- BaSO3- BaCl2- BaSO4 BaSO3- SO2
July 26, 2021
1. Combustion of metallic barium, 500 ° C.
2Ва + О2 = 2Ва.
2. Formation of barium hydroxide.
BaO + H2O = Ba (OH) 2.
3. Passing sulfur dioxide through the hydroxide to form barium sulfite.
Ba (OH) 2 + SO2 = BaSO3 + H2O.
4. Reaction with strong acid.
BaSO3 + 2HCl = BaCl2 + SO2 + H2O.
5. Formation of barium sulfate.
BaCl2 + H2SO4 = BaSO4 + 2HCl.
6. Decomposition of sulfate.
2BaSO4 = 2BaO + 2SO2 + O2.
SO2 + BaCO3 = BaSO3 + CO2
7. Release of sulfur dioxide.
BaSO3 + 2HCl = SO2 + BaCl2 + H2O.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.