Let us write down the reaction equations for organic substances:
1. 2CH4 = C2H2 + 3H2 – the reaction of decomposition of methane, in the industry, cracking of methane leads to the formation of acetylene (ethin);
2. С2Н2 + Н2 = Н2С = СН2 – hydrogenation, ethene (ethylene) was obtained;
3. H2C = CH2 + HCl = CH3 – CH2Cl – addition, chloroethane is released;
4. С2Н5Cl + KOH = C2H5OH + KCl – exchange, ethanol was formed;
5. С2Н5ОН + CuO = CH3 – COH + Cu + H2O – ethanal was obtained;
6. СН3 – СОН + 2Cu (OH) 2 = CH3 – COOH + Cu2O + H2O – qualitative reaction for aldehyde, ethanic acid (acetic acid) was released;
The reaction products are of practical importance, for example, ethanic acid is used as an oxidizing agent.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.