One side of the triangle is 42 cm, which is 2.4 cm shorter than the length of the other side. The third party is 35% of the amount of the first and second. Find the perimeter of the triangle.
To find the perimeter of a triangle, you need to find the lengths of each side P = a + b + c:
1) 42 + 2.4 = 44.4 centimeters length of the second side,
2) 44.4 + 42 = 86.4 centimeters the sum of the lengths of the first and second sides,
3) 35%: 100% = 0.35 expressed as a decimal percentage,
4) 0.35 * 86.4 = 30.24 centimeters third side length,
5) 42 + 44.4 + 30.24 = 86.4 + 30.24 = 116.64 centimeters perimeter of the triangle.
Answer: The perimeter of the triangle is 116.64 centimeters.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.