Segment AB 7 cm long put dots so that segment AC is 2 times shorter than segment CD and segment DB is 2 times longer than segment CD
1. Let x be the length of the segment AC.
2. Then the length of the segment CD will be equal to 2x.
3. The length of the segment DB will be 4x.
Let’s make an equation and find a solution.
x + 2x + 4x = 7
7x = 7
x = 1
4. Find the length of the segment CD.
2 * 1 = 2 cm.
5. Find the length of the segment DB.
4 * 1 = 4 cm.
Answer: segment AC = 1 cm, segment CD = 2 cm, segment DB = 4 cm
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.