1) Great commanders (emerged victorious from numerous battles);
2) Were conquerors (Alexander defeated the Persian Empire, and Svyatoslav the Khazar Khaganate);
3) Both died young (Alexander at 33, and Svyatoslav at the age of 30).
1) Alexander lived in antiquity, and Svyatoslav in the Middle Ages.
2) Svyatoslav’s campaign against Byzantium ended in failure;
3) The campaign of Alexander the Great ended successfully, but nevertheless, after his death, the empire quickly disintegrated.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.