1. River civilizations existed on the territory of Egypt and Mesopotamia;
2. Both here and there cuneiform existed;
3. There was a rule of despotic kings;
4. The main occupation was agriculture.
1. Egypt existed constantly, states on the territory of Mesopotamia arose and disappeared during the wars;
2. All life in Egypt depended on the Nile River, in Mesopotamia such an acute dependence did not exist;
3. In ancient Egypt, the king was deified, in the east there was no such thing.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.