1) Carboxylic acids react with alcohols to form esters (esterification).
2) Acid halides are formed with phosphorus halides.
3) In reactions of intermolecular dehydration, carboxylic acid anhydrides are formed.
4) Amides of carboxylic acids are formed with ammonia.
5) Carboxylic acids with halogens form alpha-halogenated carboxylic acids.
6) reduction reactions of carboxylic acids with strong reducing agents (Li [AlH4]).
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.