Technical fat with a fat mass fraction of 85 percent was subjected to hydrolysis. Received 5.88 kg of glycerin calculate the mass of technical fat if the molecular weight of glycerin is 92, the molecular weight of fat is 890.
ω (fat) = 85%
m (glycerin) = 5.88 kg = 5880 g
Mr (glycerin) = 92
Mr (fat) = 890
m tech. (fat) -?
1) fat + 3H2O -> glycerin + 3fat acid;
2) n (glycerol) = m (glycerol) / M (glycerol) = 5880/92 = 63.913 mol;
3) n (fat) = n (glycerol) = 63.913 mol;
4) m clean. (fat) = n (fat) * M (fat) = 63.913 * 890 = 56882.57 g;
5) m tech. (fat) = m pure. (fat) * 100% / ω (fat) = 56882.57 * 100% / 85% = 66920.67 g = 66.92 kg.
Answer: The mass of technical fat is 66.92 kg.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.