The angles of the triangle are in the ratio of 5: 7: 12. Prove that this triangle is right-angled and find its sharp corners.
July 26, 2021 | education|
1) Determine what is the sum of the numbers in relation to the angles of the triangle.
5 + 7 + 12 = 24;
2) Find out how many degrees are there in one part.
180/24 = 7.5 degrees.
3) Determine what the degree measure of one corner of the triangle is equal to.
7.5 * 5 = 37.5 degrees.
4) What is the degree measure of the second angle of the triangle?
7.5 * 7 = 52.5 degrees.
5) What is the degree measure of the third angle of the triangle.
7.5 * 12 = 90 degrees.
Answer: Since one of the angles of the triangle is 90 degrees, this triangle is right-angled. One acute angle is 37.5 degrees, the other is 52.5 degrees.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.