The chain of reactions: Li – LiNO3 – O2 – NO – NO2 – HNO3
August 30, 2021 | education|
1) Li + 2HNO3 = LiNO3 + NO2 + H2O (when lithium interacts with nitric acid, lithium nitrate, nitrogen (IV) oxide and water are formed);
2) 4LiNO3 = 2Li2O + 4NO2 + O2 (when heated, lithium nitrate decomposes into lithium oxide, nitrogen (IV) oxide and oxygen);
3) O2 + N2 = 2NO (when oxygen interacts with nitrogen, nitrogen oxide (II) is formed);
4) NO + O3 = NO2 + O2 (when nitric oxide (II) interacts with ozone, nitrogen oxide (IV) and oxygen are formed);
5) 3NO2 + H2O = 2HNO3 + NO (when nitrogen (IV) oxide interacts with water, nitric acid and nitric oxide (II) are formed).
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.