– oral cavity – mechanical processing, the beginning of the breakdown of carbohydrates;
– pharynx and esophagus – pushing and carrying food;
– stomach – protein digestion;
– duodenum 12 – digestion of fats, proteins, carbohydrates;
– small intestine – final digestion of food and absorption of digestive products;
– large intestine – absorption of water, the formation and removal of feces.
The digestive glands – salivary, pancreas, and liver – produce enzymes needed for digestion.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.