The length of the rectangular plot of land is 25 m, and the width is 24 m. One tenth of this plot is occupied by buildings. the fourth part is planted with vegetables, and the rest of the area is planted with fruit trees. what area is occupied by fruit trees?
The solution of the problem:
1. Let’s calculate what the area of the land is equal to.
25 * 24 = 600 square meters.
2. Find out how many square meters on the site are occupied by buildings.
600/10 = 60 square meters.
3. Find out on what area vegetables are planted.
600/4 = 150 square meters.
4. Find out on what area buildings and vegetables.
60 + 150 = 210 square meters.
5. Find out what area is occupied by fruit trees.
600-210 = 390 square meters.
Answer: Three hundred and ninety square meters of land is occupied by fruit trees.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.