1) Calculate what is the sum of the numbers in relation to the sides of the triangle.
6 + 8 + 13 = 27.
2) Find out how many centimeters are in one part.
108/27 = 4 centimeters.
3) Find what is the value of one side of the triangle.
4 * 6 = 24 centimeters.
4) What is the other side of the triangle?
4 * 8 = 32 centimeters.
5) what is the third side of the triangle?
4 * 13 = 52 centimeters.
Answer: One side of the triangle is 24 centimeters, the other side is 32 centimeters, and the third side is 52 centimeters.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.