The volume of the pool is 900m3, the sides of the base are 50m and 10m. How many square meters of cable tiles did the pool cladding take?
1) Calculate the height (depth) of the pool:
900 / (50 * 10) = 900/500 = 1.8m
2) The bottom area will be equal to:
50 * 10 = 500 m ^ 2;
3) The area of the long side wall is:
50 * 1.8 = 90 m ^ 2;
4) The area of the short side wall is:
10 * 1.8 = 18 m ^ 2;
5) The total area of the pool walls is:
500 + 2 * 90 + 18 * 2 = 500 + 180 + 36 = 716;
Answer: For facing the pool, you will need 716 m ^ 2 tiles.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.