Traits of Adaptation to Aquatic Amphibians?
August 30, 2021 | education|
The main features. Which testify to the adaptation of amphibians to life on land are the following factors:
1. Eyelids appeared in the process of evolution.
2. They are able to breathe with their lungs. Although there are some representatives. That breathe through the skin.
3. Acquired nostrils.
4. The process of hydration is due to the skin glands.
Adaptation to life in the aquatic environment:
1. A streamlined body that allows you to move quickly under water.
2. Smooth skin, often covered in mucus.
3. Also, in the process of evolution, membranes appeared between the fingers. Thus, providing the ability to swim quickly and comfortably.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.