What are the main reasons for the abolition of serfdom?
August 29, 2021
The following main reasons for the abolition of serfdom can be distinguished:
1. Beginning of attempts of peasants to choose freedom. Tired peasants began to organize riots that could disrupt the structure of the state. Therefore, the government decided to free the peasants.
2. Deterioration in the productivity of peasants.
3. Slowdown in the development of trade and industry.
4. Loss of the Crimean War in 1856
5. The desire of the government to be on a par with European states. Serfdom was actively condemned by Europe
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.