There are several important reasons that can have a large impact on the distribution of the population on the planet. The most important is the climatic conditions. After all, it is impossible to live where it is cold or very hot. There should also be water nearby, which cannot be dispensed with. Historical reasons also influence, because it so happened that some lands were heavily populated, while others were less. The population of some peoples is growing faster than others, and this results in an imbalance in different territories with the same conditions.
1) Military conflicts in a certain territory
2) Endowment with natural resources
3) The standard of living of the population in a certain area
4) Allocation of water resources
5) Natural conditions
6) Level of infrastructure development
7) soil fertility
8) Availability of jobs on the territory
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.