In annelids and arthropods, the following common features can be distinguished:
1. Bilateral symmetry.
2. Segmented body structure.
3. Secondary body cavity.
4. Breathing is carried out by gills, some arthropods also have lungs and trachea.
5. The staircase nervous system of worms is similar to the nervous system of arthropods.
6. Development is direct or with a larva.
7. Of all the senses, the best developed organ of vision is the eyes.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.