Symbiosis is a mutually beneficial relationship between animals, between animals and plants.
Examples of symbiosis:
– legumes and nitrogen-fixing bacteria;
– trees and mushrooms;
– lichens (algae + mushrooms);
– termites and protozoa in their stomach;
– orchids and insectivorous birds;
– pollination of flowers by insects, birds, bats;
– predatory ants and myrmecochory plants (mimosas, acacia);
– man and cultivated plants.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.