Hungary has 8 UNESCO sites.
1. A complex of tombs decorated with Christian wall paintings in the city of Pecs.
2. A complex of caves and underground labyrinths, where the largest karst cave in Europe was discovered – the Aggtelek region.
3. Benedictine monastery in Pannonhalma.
4. Picturesque natural wine-growing region Tokaj.
5. Saline lake Ferte.
6. Natural reserve – Hortobagy park.
7. Ethnographic complex of Hollokyo village, including its surroundings.
8. Cultural and historical objects of Budapest: Danube embankment, Andrassy Avenue, Buda Fortress.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.