Mushrooms are a separate kingdom of living organisms in which the characteristics of both plants and animals are observed. Like plants, mushrooms:
– grow throughout life;
– reproduce by spores that form in sporangia;
– have a cell wall over the membrane.
Like animals, mushrooms:
– according to the way of feeding of heterotrophs, tk. use ready-made organic substances (there are: saprophytes, parasites, symbionts);
– put aside a carbohydrate – glycogen;
– form the main decay product – urea.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.