1. If one side of a rectangle refers to the other as 5 to 7, then there are 12 parts in the dimension of its sides and 5 parts are width, and 7 is length. That is, the length is greater than the width by:
7 – 5 = 2 (parts).
2. It is also known that the length is 3 cm greater than the width. Now we can calculate what 1 part will be equal to:
3/2 = 1.5 (cm).
3. Next, find the width of the rectangle:
1.5 x 5 = 7.5 (cm).
4. Now you can calculate the length:
1.5 x 7 = 10.5 (cm).
5. It remains to calculate the area of the rectangle:
10.5 x 7.5 = 78.75 (cm²).
Answer: the area of the AVSD rectangle is 78.75 cm²,
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.