What preventive measures can help prevent diseases caused by parasitic roundworms?
August 28, 2021 | education|
Diseases caused by parasitic roundworms are often referred to as dirty hand diseases.
Basic rules for the prevention of these diseases:
– wash your hands before eating, coming from the street, after using the toilet;
– wash hands after contact with animals;
– do not eat unwashed vegetables and fruits, wash them under running water;
– do not drink raw water;
– regularly carry out wet cleaning of premises;
– protect food from flies;
– regularly undergo examinations for the presence of roundworm eggs.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.