What preventive measures can help prevent diseases caused by parasitic roundworms?
August 28, 2021
Diseases caused by parasitic roundworms are often referred to as dirty hand diseases.
Basic rules for the prevention of these diseases:
– wash your hands before eating, coming from the street, after using the toilet;
– wash hands after contact with animals;
– do not eat unwashed vegetables and fruits, wash them under running water;
– do not drink raw water;
– regularly carry out wet cleaning of premises;
– protect food from flies;
– regularly undergo examinations for the presence of roundworm eggs.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.