Science, like the education system, originated in Greece in a distant archaic era and the works of many Athenian scientists have survived to this day, such as:
– Socrates is the founder of dialectics and methods of knowledge of truth.
– Aristotle – mentor and teacher of Alexander the Great, the founder of scientific philosophy.
– Pythagoras is a mathematician and astronomer.
– Democritus is a scientist who discovered the existence of atoms.
– Hippocrates is a man whose works are known in the field of medicine and moral ethics.
These people serve as a vivid example of the high level of education in Athens and their works are deservedly considered an indispensable contribution to science.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.