How the era of civilization differs from the primitive system:
1. Division of labor: handicraft is separated from agriculture and cattle breeding.
2. Development of religious beliefs in society.
3. Construction of cities, ports, trade.
4. Social inequality and stratification of society.
5. The emergence of statehood.
6. Development of sciences and the emergence of writing.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.