1) 2C + O2 = 2CO (when carbon interacts with oxygen, carbon monoxide is formed);
2) 2CO + O2 = 2CO2 (when carbon monoxide interacts with oxygen, carbon dioxide is formed);
3) CO2 + NaOH = NaHCO3 (when carbon dioxide interacts with sodium hydroxide, sodium bicarbonate is formed);
4) NaHCO3 + NaOH = Na2CO3 + H2O (when sodium bicarbonate interacts with sodium hydroxide, sodium carbonate and water are formed);
5) Na2CO3 = Na2O + CO2 (when sodium carbonate decomposes, sodium oxide and carbon dioxide are formed).
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.