Let’s carry out the solution of the chain of transformations:
1. СН4 + Cl2 = CH3Cl + HCl – methane chloride, hydrogen chloride are released;
2. 2СН3Cl + 2Na = C2H6 + 2NaCl – ethane was obtained in the course of the Wurtz reaction;
3. C2H6 + Cl2 = C2H5Cl + HCl – substitutions, chloroethane is released;
4. С2Н5Cl + 2Na + CH3Cl = C3H8 + 2NaCl – propane was obtained;
5. С3Н8 + Cl2 = C3H7Cl + HCl – substitutions, propane chloride was formed;
6. 2C3H7Cl + 2Na = C6H14 + 2NaCl – hexane evolved;
7. С6Н14 = 4Н2 + С6Н6 – dehydrogenation, got benzene;
8. С6Н6 + HNO2 – C6H5NO2 + H20 – nitration occurs in the presence of sulfuric acid as a dehydrating agent, nitrobenzene is released.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.