1) In the process of the reaction of nitrogen with hydrogen, ammonia is formed:
N2 + 3H2 → 2NH3;
2) When ammonia interacts with sulfuric acid, it turns out – ammonium sulfate and water:
2NH3 + H2SO4 → (NH4) 2SO4 + 2H2O;
3) When exposed to temperatures from 260 to 350 ºС, ammonium sulfate decomposes into ammonium hydrosulfate and ammonia:
(NH4) 2SO4 → NH4HSO4 + NH3;
4) Ammonia reacts with oxygen, nitrogen and water are obtained:
2NH3 + O2 → N2 + 3H2O;
5) Nitric oxide (II) is formed during the reaction of nitrogen with oxygen:
N2 + O2 → 2NO.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.