Write the reaction equation: s → so2 → so3 → khso4 → k2so4 → baso4
July 29, 2021
1. Combustion of sulfur in oxygen.
S + O2 = SO2.
2. Oxidation of sulfur dioxide to sulfuric gas.
2SO2 + O2 = 2SO3.
3. Formation of sulfuric acid.
2SO3 + H2O = H2SO4.
With the subsequent formation of potassium hydrogen sulfate.
KOH + H2SO4 = KHSO4 + H2O.
4. Decomposition of hydrogen sulfate, 240 ° C.
2KHSO4 = K2SO4 + H2SO4.
5. The reaction of exchange of salts of barium and potassium.
K2SO4 + BaCl2 = 2KCl + BaSO4.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.