1) To obtain silicon from its chloride, it is necessary to add metallic zinc:
SiCl4 + 2Zn → 2ZnCl2 + Si;
2) Silicium reacts with sodium hydroxide and water to form – sodium silicate and hydrogen:
Si + 2NaOH + H2O → Na2SiO3 + H2;
3) When sodium silicate interacts with carbon dioxide and water, it turns out – sodium carbonate, silicon oxide (IV) and water:
Na2SiO3 + 2CO2 + 2H2O → 2Na2CO3 + SiO2 + 2H2O;
4) Sodium carbonate reacts with sulfuric acid, we get – sodium sulfate, water and carbon dioxide:
Na2CO3 + H2SO4 → Na2SO4 + H2O + CO2;
5) When sodium sulfate interacts with silicic acid, sodium silicate and sulfuric acid are formed:
H2SiO3 + Na2SO4 → Na2SiO3 + H2SO4.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.