1. Combustion of zinc metal in a stream of oxygen.
2Zn + O2 = 2ZnO.
2. Reaction with sulfuric acid.
ZnO + H2SO4 = ZnSO4 + H2O.
3. Decomposition of zinc sulfate.
ZnSO4 = Zn + S + O2.
4. Reaction of zinc with water vapor, t = 600-800 ° C.
Zn + H2O = ZnO + H2.
5. Reaction with nitric acid.
ZnO + 2HNO3 = Zn (NO3) 2 + H2O.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.