1) 4Al + 3O2 = 2Al2O3 (when aluminum interacts with oxygen, aluminum oxide is formed);
2) Al2O3 + 3H2SO4 = Al2 (SO4) 3 + 3H2O (when aluminum oxide interacts with sulfuric acid, aluminum sulfate and water are formed);
3) Al2 (SO4) 3 + 6NaOH = 2Al (OH) 3 + 3Na2SO4 (when aluminum sulfate reacts with sodium hydroxide, aluminum hydroxide and sodium sulfate are formed);
4) Al (OH) 3 + 3HCl = AlCl3 + 3H2O (when aluminum hydroxide interacts with hydrochloric acid, aluminum chloride and water are formed);
5) 2AlCl3 = 2Al + 3Cl2 (when aluminum chloride decomposes, aluminum and chlorine are formed).
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.