Write the reaction equations: aluminum-aluminum sulfate-aluminum chloride-aluminum hydroxide-aluminum oxide-aluminum bromide
1) 2Al + 6H2SO4 = Al2 (SO4) 3 + 3SO2 + 6H2O (when aluminum reacts with sulfuric acid, aluminum sulfate, sulfur dioxide and water are formed);
2) Аl2 (SO4) 3 + 3BaCl2 = 2AlCl3 + 3BaSO4 (when aluminum sulfate interacts with barium chloride, aluminum chloride and barium sulfate are formed);
3) AlCl3 + 3NaOH = Al (OH) 3 + 3NaCl (when aluminum chloride interacts with sodium hydroxide, aluminum hydroxide and sodium chloride are formed);
4) 2Al (OH) 3 = Al2O3 + 3H2O (when heated, aluminum hydroxide decomposes into aluminum oxide and water);
5) Al2O3 + 6HBr = 2AlBr3 + 3H2O (when aluminum oxide interacts with hydrogen bromide, aluminum bromide and water are formed).
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.