1) FeO + H2SO4 = FeSO4 + H2O (when iron (II) oxide interacts with sulfuric acid, iron (II) sulfate and water are formed);
2) FeSO4 + 2NaOH = Fe (OH) 2 + Na2SO4 (when iron (II) sulfate interacts with sodium hydroxide, iron (II) hydroxide and sodium sulfate are formed);
3) Fe (OH) 2 = FeO + H2O (when heated, iron (II) hydroxide decomposes into iron (II) oxide and water);
4) FeO + C = Fe + CO (when iron (II) oxide interacts with carbon, iron and carbon monoxide are formed);
5) 2Fe + 3Cl2 = 2FeCl3 (when iron interacts with chlorine, iron (III) chloride is formed).
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.