ω (ZnS) = 20%
m (SO2) = 25.6 g
m tech. (ZnS) -?
1) 2ZnS + 3O2 => 2ZnO + 2SO2;
2) n (SO2) = m / M = 25.6 / 64 = 0.4 mol;
3) n clean. (ZnS) = n (SO2) = 0.4 mol;
4) m clean. (ZnS) = n pure. * M = 0.4 * 97 = 38.8 g;
5) m tech. (ZnS) = m pure. * 100% / ω = 38.8 * 100% / 20% = 194 g.
Answer: The mass of technical ZnS is 194 g.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.