A person has a number of characteristic features.
1. Only man is characterized by upright walking.
In connection with upright posture, bends of the spine arose, an arched foot was formed, the chest became flat, and the pelvis became wide.
2. The brain has significantly increased, especially the cerebral cortex. This led to the predominance of the cerebral section of the skull over the facial one. The brow ridge has disappeared.
3. Only a person is capable of articulate speech, in connection with which there was a change in the dentoalveolar apparatus and a characteristic chin protrusion was formed in the facial part of the skull.
Monkey and human skull with highlighted ratio
brain and facial regions
4. There was an adaptation of the hand to work: the possibility of opposing the thumb of the hand to the rest of the fingers was formed.
5. Only a person is capable of making tools and using them in labor and social life.
6. Only man possesses abstract thinking and consciousness.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.