Calculate the volume of liquid in liters in the cooling part of the heat pump, if the pipe length is 600m, the wall thickness is 2.5mm, and the outer diameter is 40mm.
1) In order to solve this problem, we need to use the formula for the volume of a cylinder.
2) We have 2 cylindrical tubes, a small one in the middle of a large one, if we subtract the volume of a large cylinder from a small one, we get the volume of liquid in the cooling part of the heat pump.
3) V (large cylinder) = pR ^ 2H, where p = 3.14, R = 0.5 * 40 mm = 20 mm = 2 cm = 0.02 m.
4) V (small cylinder) = pr ^ 2H, where r = R – 2.5 mm = 0.02 m – 0.0025 m = 0.0175 m.
5) V (large cylinder) – V (small cylinder) = R ^ 2-r ^ 2 = 0.02 ^ 2 – 0.0175 ^ 2H = 0.0004 – 0.00030625 = 0.00009 m3 = 0.00009 l.
Answer: 0.00009 l.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.