Chemical reactions and production of nitrogen oxides (N2O. NO. N2O3. N2O5)
July 25, 2021
Let us write down the equations for the synthesis of nitrogen oxides:
1. NH4NO3 = N2O + 2H2O – decomposition;
2. 10HNO3 (k) + 4Ca = N2O + Ca (NO3) 2 + 5H2O – redox;
3. N2 + O2 = 2NO – compound reaction;
4. 4NH3 + 5O2 = 4NO + 3Cu (NO3) 2 + 4H2O – redox;
5.8НNO3 + 3Cu = 2NO + 3Cu (NO3) 2 + 4H2O – redox;
6. NO + NO2 = N2O3 – redox;
7. 2NO2 + O3 = N2O5 + O2 – redox;
8.2HNO3 + P2O5 = 2HPO3 + N2O5 – redox.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.